Scientific contributions to the conference topics can be submitted in three categories:
- Oral presentation or posters
- Thematic Sessions
- The official language for the congress is English.
- Abstracts of the proposed contribution are expected to be not more than two pages.
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically via EasyChair.org (you might need to create an account).
- Please follow the Guidelines for Authors.
- The reviewed and accepted contributions will be published in online proceedings.
- Open submission: February 29, 2016
- Paper submission: May 31, 2016
- Decision notification: July 7, 2016
- Paper resubmission: July 18, 2016
Selected topics (not exclusive)
- Innovative measurement and assessment techniques
- Technology-supported training and exercise
- Assistive technologies in sports and rehabilitation
- Modeling and simulation techniques
- Performance analysis
- Notational analysis, game/ match analysis
- Sports devices
- Sports biomechanics
- Neuro-muscular mechanisms in sports
- Modelling adaptations in sport
- Serious Games in sport
- Training of children and youth in sport
- Technical modeling and robotics
- Methods for strength, endurance, and flexibility training
- Methods for motor learning and technique training
- Training in sport games
- (Neuro-)Enhancement techniques
- Brain and movement
- Functional Overreaching and Overtraining
- Monitoring and prescription of Training
- Training in Game Sports
- Advances in Strength and Endurance Training
- Aspects of Training in the Elderly
- Measuring station Diagnostics and Training
- Technique training in Youth and Competitive Sports